Thursday, December 25, 2008

wow, what an awesome christmas!! micah and rowan got so many wonderful gifts from all our wonderful, generous family and friends. and here i was worried about not being able to buy them something myself... they got more than enough.

someone who knows me and my family, and reads my blog... did something for me this christmas. something involving nutella, among many other things. and if the person who did this is reading... thank you, from the bottom of my heart. your generosity and thoughtfulness made this christmas the most special our family has ever had, and we will never, ever forget it. we were and are very touched and grateful to you, forever.

my favorite christmas gift: a gold ring with a hindi script from josh.
my favorite gift of micah's: her new doll, emily, from mimi & papi; and her play tent (actually a belated birthday gift from aunt katy)
my favorite gift of rowan's: his play vacuum, from grandma susan

i'll post christmas pictures soon, of family members and of the kids with their beloved new dolls and things.

No comments: